We have arived in sanpedro de atacama the dryest place on earth. We are staying for 1 day in a hostel called la ruka we might stay longer but it is very expensive so we might not. It's very nice in the hostel and I hope we are going to get to look around sanpedro but at the moment I have to do homework and it is relay ruining the trip but I have to do it so there is no point complaining.
To Elliot
Sorry I didn't say goodbye hope you got your bathing suit have a good rest of holiday
Missing everyone lodes:-(
I'll be back before you all known it:-)
talk to you soon.:-V
Thanks for all the good luck stuff
Miss you all ;-) :-) :-P B-) :-$ O:-) :'( o_O :-@
BYE! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
what happend to days 5 6 7 ??? lol
ReplyDelete7 we were on the bus i duno about 5 6
ReplyDelete