Saturday, 12 March 2011

xanthe I need to talk

I am at the hostel and guess what everyone is READING!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone all ways reads when we are away I finished skulduggery on the 36 hour bus journey so i cant read plus why would you want to read when you are away please tell me whats happening at home wish you were all here well mabey not all of you, please talk to me everyone
To Alisha and H
Why isn't jade talking to me please tell her i miss her lodes :´( its hard being without you all
JadeH Alisha Rosie Louisa Hannah Gabi Lulu Abi and everyone else :´(
don´t worry I´m only on the other side of the world
miss you all

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pp.s i just impaled my foot with a pich fork so im going to the hospital now yippie

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( dont worry xanthe i hate reading too!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heya Xg

    God I'm missin ya so!!!
    This week was science week. We had an explosion at lunch time in the fume cupboard thing!!!

    They even made this orange jelly baby scream!!!

    We're doin Hi Jump in P.E. I am absaloutly RUBBISH!!!!

    Wish I could talk face-2-face!!!
    Jade doensn't talk coz she hasn't got a blogger account. Its very dull down here!!!

    Well, I gotta go! Keep us posted down here in Boring Land!!!

    Have a great time!!

    Alisha xxx

    ReplyDelete