Friday, 25 March 2011

Amber- Inca-dinka

HAI THAR :3
Happy Birthday Grandma!! Love you :) xxx
So now we´re at Lake titicaca, which is really nice and relaxing, and should be as we´re going to the Inca trail on the 28th. so, for the 28th, Happy birthday Jazzie!! Imma be singing happy birthday for you whilst puffing and panting up some ancient inca ruins!!
I have to keep this short, because we´re at a internet cafe and every minute costs. This is our last day in Bolivia, and we´re going to Cusco in Peru next to get acclimatised because of the altitude.
We went to the Isla del sol that´s on the lake yesterday, and when we got to the topmost point (4066 metres for you geographers out there) and looked around. it didn´t lok like a lake, it looked like the sea. you couldn´t see the edges of it, it just went on and on and on. Sure, there were other islands there, but they weren´t there the whole way round.
How is everyone? comment, i´d really love to hear about home, I miss it :(
I probably should go and let other famly members have a turn, so Adios!
Amber xx

3 comments:

  1. havnt missed much just the leadership day thing lol.x i hope ull hav a great rest of the time!!!! cya soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! misss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!loads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. schools been pretty dreary to be honest, you missed a maths test o.O honestly miss you so much :) <3 got my piano exam wednesday, which i'm just slightly scared about!!! speak soon :) <3 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi its Jade but Jasmine wants to say Thanks 4 mah Birthday wish :P she doesn't have a blog so she wanted me to post this 4 her.

    ~~This is actually jasmine typing~~
    I have been reading but I don't have a blog-thing so I'm just using JAde's :D
    JS sounds like you're having an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete