Monday, 7 March 2011

Amber-Day Two and Three (two days in one? you lucky people!)

WE.
HAVE.
LUGGAGE.
I have never been so happy to see a bag of clothes and toiletries in my LIFE.
Basically, we thought it was going to turn up yesterday at 12, but when we phoned the airport at 12:30 (somehow we got put through to Madrid) they said it was boarding the plane tonight (march 6th) to be here in the morning. I was absolutely Horrorstruck. Hey, you would have been too if you'd been wearing the same underwear for 2 days: my socks were literally turning into living beings!
Anyway, after being devastated by this news (no exaggeration there) We (mum and dad)decided to go on a walk. In smelly clothes that I was wearing yesterday and the day before?! DO NOT WANT!!!
But, unfortunately, my opinion does not matter as I am a mere earthling and my parents are high- supreme beings of the most intellectual kind.
well, at least we got ice cream.
Om nom nom nom nom
TO all the Spanish people out there: What the hell is this word? Una lista de _lb_rg_ _s
¿ ¡ ? !

No me gusta los deberes EspaƱol.
So there we were, at 8pm, walking into the hostel, when mum turns round and goes "AAAAAAAAHHHHH!"
I thought she was yelling at the drinks machine so I was rather confused.
But then *bright light glows* I saw it.
Ma bag.
Ma bootiful, bootiful bag.
*Choir sings the Hallelujah chorus*
So that was yesterday for you.
*****************************************
Today... We're booting ourselves out of the hostel in about an hour and a quarter, and I still haven't finished packing everything.
And dad stepped on mum's kindle and the screen has broken, so today we're planning on finding a new one.We also need to book a bus so we can get to Pucon overnight... woooo.
We also have to carry our bags everywhere today, so that's gonna be fun.
I forgot you guys are in school right now. That's a weird feeling. Part of me almost wants to go to school right now, but as long as I keep having things I need to do, I should be fine. For the most part anyway.
Missing you all
Amber x




3 comments:

  1. hey gdgd im glad you keep updating! nd amber ure goin to be a spanish superstar when you get back!.x im missing you to althouugh you missed a dram english lesson today which was really fun! im glad that you cant loose clothes at home otherwise you wouldnt be any where near me in schl :S love you! hav an awsome time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I haven't been to school since last friday, I've been skiving, pretending to be ill so i can pla on my new electronic drum set (woop woop!) which is awesome. Btw, just to check, you didn't go see paramore right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This actually made me laugh quite a bit, just the idea of your mum yelling 'AHHHH' at a drinks machine made me giggle! And I'm not in school right now either so LOL

    ReplyDelete