Well technicaly my birthday was nine days ago but i couldn't blog so i'm going to pretent its today.
12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!at last. In the morning we sat in the bus station and didn't do much. Then we got a taxi to our prebooked hostle and did holiday work (not the best bday so far).I am so glad that we chose this hostle because there is a swimming pool! Amber and I went in for a while. For my bday I got lots of cards and a book that ive wanted for nearly a year!pluse although Ididn'get a bday cake Igot the bigest ice cream in the world insted!
Time to write about galapagos.
The boat we went on was realy prety and there was a T.V
It was sad to leave but we saw every thing we could have hoped to see good bye galapagos.
Missing every one more than:'( :-( ever only one more week and we will be back:-D :-) start counting;-)
Sunday, 24 April 2011
Its my birthday!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
happy birthday
ReplyDeleteHI XANTHUS XD Happy Bday 10 days ago now... missin u 2 sooo bored and still haven't donemy RS homework :S I JUST CAN'T BE BOTHERED!!!! Anyway hope to see you soon and rreply to my gmails :P
ReplyDeleteto jade
ReplyDeleteive got a new gmail sorry but can you send to
oceanwavex@gmail.com thanks